ToolExpert 2.0 – the new online cutting data tool for optimum tool use
ToolExpert is available online, so there’s no longer any need to download it. What’s more, it is platform-independent. All you need is an up-to-date browser. It has also been redesigned to make it even more user-friendly.
The three applications ToolExpert MFC, ToolExpert HelixRamp and ToolExpert HDC are now integrated into ToolExpert. This means ToolExpert can be implemented even more flexibly and in a wider range of applications.
The innovative online tool for your production
In the era of Industry 4.0, you need to be productive and work with precision at all times. To help you achieve this, we at FRAISA develop not only high-quality and flexible tools, but also innovative software solutions, such as our new ToolExpert 2.0.
The user-friendly online tool provides you with perfectly coordinated, tool and material- specific cutting data for your production – and the perfect basis for high-precision usage of your FRAISA tools: fast and simple.
FRAISA experts have tested the optimum operating points in great detail in our inhouse application centers. They have taken all factors involved into account and have bundled together the data for you in the new ToolExpert 2.0.
Benefit from countless advantages
- Precise: find perfectly coordinated, tool and material-specific cutting data
- Simple: access data online at any time and from anywhere without software downloads
- Fast: find application parameters with just a few clicks without having to register
- Order function: order the selected tool directly in the e-shop via a link
- Flexible: search for tools or materials to be machined as required
- Comprehensive: call up cutting data for FRAISA tools from a database of more than 10,000 materials
- User-friendly: work intuitively thanks to the new, responsive design