The FRAISA E-Cut milling concept combines a very wide range of applications with precisely calculated and verified application data. This makes the tools extremely easy to work with. With just a few clicks, ToolExpert delivers perfectly coordinated cutting data. The verified application data guarantee long tool life with high stock removal rates. Simply easy to use!
The versatile tools of the
FRAISA E-Cut range can be used to machine various materials without any problems. You can also rely on these robust and easy-cutting tools in autonomous production – they guarantee both smooth running and
low power consumption.
FRAISA E-Cut also saves you valuable time when selecting the right cutting parameters. ToolExpert E-Cut quickly and easily finds verified cutting data that has been tested in more than 1,000 test cycles.
FRAISA E-Cut is available in three different lengths, with between 3
and 5 flutes, and also as a finishing tool. This provides you with a versatile range of products that can be used for a wide variety of machining operations and offer sustainability and costefficiency.
The tools, cutting data, and application range of FRAISA E-Cut
are perfectly coordinated. Put your trust in the excellent quality of these new FRAISA tools and benefit from their ease of use, reliable performance, and costeffective versatility.
Excellent cost-performance ratio:
- Great performance at an attractive price
- Easy to handle, safe and reliable
- Flexibility and speed in the production process
Additional benefits through innovative services:
- Best possible performance thanks to the ToolExpert cutting data calculator
- Service tools available:
FRAISA ReTool® tool reconditioning, and FRAISA ReToolBlue tool recycling
- Diameters between 1/16” and 3/4” (1 mm and 20 mm)
- Number of flutes: z3, z4, and z5
- Three different lengths: standard, medium-long, and extra-long 5.2xd
- Finishing cutters with up to z8