The machining of threads is usually one of the last steps in a manufacturing process. A high level of precision and process reliability are essential as the workpiece has already been responsible for high production costs up to this point in the process. FRAISA offers high-performance taps made of HSS and carbide, combined with a coding system developed in-house that guarantees users select the right tools and application data. In turn, this guarantees great production reliability. We also offer our customers thread forming taps made of HSS and carbide and carbide milling cutters as alternative methods of threading.
Currently there is no filter selected.
- Metric coarse thread M / MJ
- Metric fine thread MF
- Whitworth pipe thread cylindrical G
- Unified thread UNC / UNJC / UNF / UNJF
- Unified pipe thread conical NPT / NPTF
- Metric coarse thread for inserts EG M
Thread forming M / MF / EG M
- Drill/thread milling with chamfer M
- Thread milling with chamfer M / MF / G / UNC / UNF
- Thread milling M / G / UN / NPT / NPTF
- Multi-range thread milling M / G
Thread whirling M