Our FRAISA trainees
Fraisa offers you an opportunity for an interesting and varied training, as well as ongoing education advancement within a modern and successful company.
Become part of our team!
Training at FRAISA is organised to be interdisciplinary and interdepartmental for all trainee professions.
This pursues the objective of encouraging joined-up thinking in you, the trainee.
FRAISA is a leading, internationally active company manufacturing high-performance cutting tools.
With the spirit of ingenuity and in close contact with our customers, we continue to strengthen our position with more than 516 employees.
Your benefits or “Advantage FRAISA”
- Innovative training
- Individual support/mentoring
- Opportunities that encourage cooperation
- Cool vocational trainers
- Trainee camp/excursion
- 2 paid study days per year of training
- Incentive system of wages
- All expenses paid for training materials
- Foreign-exchange internship at one of our affiliate companies
- In-house language training
1. Written application
2. Aptitude test
3. Trial traineeship with feedback discussion
5. Offer of traineeship position
6. Signing the traineeship contract
As soon as possible
(starting in August)
- Application cover letter
- Certificates (copies)
- Multicheck, Basic-Check or S2 Check
Possible from the second upper grade (number of places is limited)
- Internal suitability test
(ages 13 and above)
- Feedback discussion
- Polymechanic - Sek E (good)
- Production mechanic - Sek B (good))
- Business person - Sek E (very good)
- Computer engineer - Sek E (very good)
- Certified plant operator - SEK B (good)
Duration of trial traineeship
- Polymechanic - 3 days
- Production mechanic - 3 days
- Business person - 2 days
- Computer engineer - 1 day
- Certified plant operator - 3 days
Congratulations on passing the examination
We share your happiness over your success and wish our freshly baked industrial administrators all the best and much success in their careers.
FRAISA SA management and staff.
Front row, left to right: Alexandra Schaad, Luca Rizzo, Marco Ciancimino
Back row, left to right: Nicola Rieder, Andreas Billeter, Raphael Reinhard
We share Mr. Sadrija’s happiness over his success and wish our freshly baked Cutting tool mechanic all the best, great success, and look forward to working with him in the future.
FRAISA Germany GmbH management and staff.
Left to right: Thomas Hoter (trainers), Gjelbrim Sadrija (Cutting tool mechanic)